Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Kafkaz Danial Bluish Gray/Ivory Hand-Knotted Rug 8'10 x 11'10
A Persian influenced Turkish hand knotted rug made by skilled artisans capable of creating the most exceptional vegetable dyes and hand-spun New Zealand wool. This gorgeous one of a kind Peshawar Kafkaz handmade rugs is also known as a Chobi Rug. This gorgeous rug is extremely versatile and is famous for its soft pleasing color palette and informal design that works in a myriad of interiors. It has been expertly hand-tied, finished, sun-dried, and can contain up to 1.5 million knots. It takes 4 skilled artisans to hand knot this rug nine to twelve months to complete this piece of art. The invigorating colors and patterns in this rug will give your home an elegant and fresh appearance. While drawing upon the coloring and patterns of antique rugs, contemporary Peshawar pieces incorporate modern design motifs and feature vibrant color tones.
- Bring some warmth into your home with this luscious rug which has been hand-knotted in the finest quality wool and designed meticulously by world class artisans in a unique, faded color composition of blue grey with ivory borders and brown and gold accents that will add warmth and elegance in your room.
- Pile Height: 0.25 - 0.5 inch
- Product Features: Handmade, Eco-Friendly
- Material: Wool, Natural Fiber
- Style: Traditional
- Pattern: Oriental
- Weave Type: Hand-Knotted
- Rug Type: Indoor
- Feature: Latex Free
- Exact Size: 9' x 12'
- Shape: Rectangle
- Rug Size: 9' x 12'
- Exact Color: Grey
- Secondary Color: Tan, Green, Natural
- Color: Grey Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately.