Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Ziegler Myra Drk. Blue/Tan Hand-Knotted Rug 10'3 x 13'7
A Persian influenced Turkish hand knotted rug made by skilled artisans capable of creating the most exceptional vegetable dyes and hand-spun New Zealand wool. This gorgeous one of a kind Peshawar Kafkaz handmade rugs is also known as a Chobi Rug. This gorgeous rug is extremely versatile and is famous for its soft pleasing color palette and informal design that works in a myriad of interiors. It has been expertly hand-tied, finished, sun-dried, and can contain up to 1.5 million knots. It takes 4 skilled artisans to hand knot this rug nine to twelve months to complete this piece of art. The invigorating colors and patterns in this rug will give your home an elegant and fresh appearance. While drawing upon the coloring and patterns of antique rugs, contemporary Peshawar pieces incorporate modern design motifs and feature vibrant color tones.
- Stunning rug crafted from high-quality wool and hand-knotted by master artisans, this beautiful elegant Blue rug features an allover transitional design. Beautiful hues of gold and tan highlights the tantalizing design of the rug making it a magnificent addition to any decor.
- Pile Height: 0.25 - 0.5 inch
- Product Features: Handmade, Eco-Friendly
- Material: Wool, Natural Fiber
- Style: Transitional
- Pattern: Oriental
- Weave Type: Hand-Knotted
- Rug Type: Indoor
- Feature: Latex Free
- Exact Size: 10' x 14'
- Rug Size: 10' x 14'
- Shape: Rectangle
- Exact Color: Navy
- Secondary Color: Gold, Brown
- Color: Navy Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately.