Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Kafkaz Peshawar Alesha Tan/Rust Hand-Knotted Rug 13'9 x 18'10
A Persian influenced Turkish hand knotted rug made by skilled artisans capable of creating the most exceptional vegetable dyes and hand-spun New Zealand wool. This gorgeous one of a kind Peshawar Kafkaz handmade rugs is also known as a Chobi Rug. This gorgeous rug is extremely versatile and is famous for its soft pleasing color palette and informal design that works in a myriad of interiors. It has been expertly hand-tied, finished, sun-dried, and can contain up to 1.5 million knots. It takes 4 skilled artisans to hand knot this rug nine to twelve months to complete this piece of art. The invigorating colors and patterns in this rug will give your home an elegant and fresh appearance. While drawing upon the coloring and patterns of antique rugs, contemporary Peshawar pieces incorporate modern design motifs and feature vibrant color tones.Exhilarating faded tan ivory hand knotted rug with rich goldish browns and a touch of rust orange with a transitional pattern will be an elegant addition to any décor. This beautiful wash out rug features an eye-catching design with hints of muted accent color to enhance your style. Careful attention to detail can be seen in its intricate design and enduring quality.
- Pile Height: 0.25 - 0.5 inch
- Product Features: Handmade, Eco-Friendly
- Material: Wool, Natural Fiber
- Style: Traditional
- Pattern: Oriental
- Weave Type: Hand-Knotted
- Rug Type: Indoor
- Feature: Latex Free
- Shape: Rectangle
- Rug Size: 11' & Up
- Exact Color: Tan
- Secondary Color: Blue, Rust, Brown
- Color: Tan Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately.