Home / Kafkaz Peshawar Cherly Blue/Red Hand-Knotted Rug 12'0 x 16'1
A Persian influenced Turkish hand knotted rug made by skilled artisans capable of creating the most exceptional vegetable dyes and hand-spun New Zealand wool. This gorgeous one of a kind Peshawar Kafkaz handmade rugs is also known as a Chobi Rug. This gorgeous rug is extremely versatile and is famous for its soft pleasing color palette and informal design that works in a myriad of interiors. It has been expertly hand-tied, finished, sun-dried, and can contain up to 1.5 million knots. It takes 4 skilled artisans to hand knot this rug nine to twelve months to complete this piece of art. The invigorating colors and patterns in this rug will give your home an elegant and fresh appearance. While drawing upon the coloring and patterns of antique rugs, contemporary Peshawar pieces incorporate modern design motifs and feature vibrant color tones.This royal blue hand knotted rug is an elegant addition to any style of décor. An exceptional combination of blue and aubergine with a beautiful sheen creates a mesmerizing intricacy and gorgeous color palette features the elegance and sophistication to coordinates with any surroundings.
- Pile Height: 0.25 - 0.5 inch
- Product Features: Handmade, Eco-Friendly
- Material: Wool, Natural Fiber
- Style: Traditional
- Pattern: Oriental
- Weave Type: Hand-Knotted
- Rug Type: Indoor
- Feature: Latex Free
- Rug Size: 12' x 16'
- Shape: Rectangle
- Exact Color: Blue
- Secondary Color: Red, Pink, Gold
- Color: Blue Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately.