Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Over Dyed Arica Blue/Gray Hand-Knotted Rug 8'7 x 11'3
Masterfully hand-knotted by skilled artists over the course of a year, this over dyed rug highlights careful attention to detail and color to create a remarkable chromatic composition. Each rug is hand knotted using centuries old techniques and mellowed down by the natural energy of the sun. While retaining the original design each rug is given a unique artistic composition by over dying and washing each rug in remarkable color palette to produce a bolder, brighter, modern and saturated look. The modern inspired look with rich, luscious detailing, vibrant feel and a show-stopping palette with saturated colors provides an unexpected decor twist. The historic and timeless appearance of this collection offers an exquisite quality of one-of-a-kind artistic rugs.
- Pile Height: 0.25 - 0.5 inch
- Product Features: Handmade, Eco-Friendly
- Material: Wool, Natural Fiber
- Style: Over Dyed, Bohemian, Contemporary
- Pattern: Oriental, Overdyed
- Weave Type: Hand-Knotted
- Country of Origin: Pakistan
- Rug Type: Indoor
- Feature: Latex Free
- Exact Size: 8' 7" X 11' 3"
- Shape: Rectangle
- Rug Size: 9' x 11'
- Exact Color: Blue
- Secondary Color: Grey
- Color: Blue ip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately.